Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Birthday!

Today our 2nd oldest daughter, Heather, is turning 19 years old. She is a beautiful young lady whose interests are as varied as baking, watching children, taking care of animals, writing, survival/first aid skills and crocheting. She just doesn’t like sewing! She also likes photography and took the sunrise photo below last Saturday. Happy Birthday my dear daughter, I love you to Maine and back again, and again, and again, and again and forever!

sunrise 2

(And don’t forget Colony Christmas in downtown Palmer today) 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks my Dear Mama!!! I love you too!! I am blessed to have you for such a wonderful mother. Thanks for the Godly example that you set for me to follow. I love you!! Thanks for making my day so special.

Elsie Gibbs said...

Happy Birthday to Ms. Heather from the Gibbs family. We love you too!

I'm so excited you have a blog Ms. Tammy (sorry that I've always spelled your name with an i ). I try to update mine anywhere from a week to a month from each blog :) It's hard to keep up with mine.

Love you!
Ms. Elsie