Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Warm Glow

While I am of the opinion that candles are a year round *necessity*, the recent snowfall has me snuggling in and lighting more fragrant flickering flames (say that 3 times fast, LOL). At our shop we have a variety of candles to choose from. My usual favorite candle scents are anything “bakery" (calorie free!) but recently I burned a  Eucalyptus soy candle and LOVED the fresh clean scent.

moonsistersbetterdisplay

We have shelves full of the locally & wonderfully made Moonsisters Studio candles.

votives 

Votives are always popular!

smallsoycandles

Our small handpoured soy candles are bargain priced at $4.95 each

closeupcinncandle

My personal all-time favorite candle scent:

Red Hot Cinnamon

candletindreamcrop

And our very own Gladheart Acres soy candles in convenient tins are always ‘dreamy’.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow...as I read this I could almost smell the the candles! Miss you all. :) God bless.