Saturday, September 04, 2010

This So Called Love

reflection on the water

I can be there for you when it can’t get much harder.

I can cover your head when life starts to rain.

I can hold on tight when it feels like your falling.

I can bread-crumb the path when you’ve lost your way.

I can make you laugh when the whole world is crying.

I can build you up when you’re broken in shame.

But if all that we do is absent of Jesus,

Then this “so called” love is completely in vain.

By: Mercy Me “The Generous Mr. Lovewell”

Picture by Haylee Shields :)

3 comments:

Heather Shields said...

Great post!! I love the words!!!

Hannah S. said...

Mama~
Beautiful post and song words. I love the picture as well!!
Love ya' and thanks for the fun day at the store, I love working with you on Saturdays:)
Hannah

Tammy said...

Thanks girls. I love this little song, it is so powerfully moving to me. The line "I can bread-crumb the path when you've lost your way" is so beautiful and poetic :)
Live your lives completely sold out for Jesus, you will never be sorry :)
XOXO