Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Introducing Hannah’s Pick of the Week

Hannah is our 15 year old daughter who works with me on most Saturdays. She is very creative, has an eye for beauty and is developing a good business sense. We have a lot of fun in the shop together. Recently Hannah got very excited when reading over the back of our Lavender Dryer Sachets and thus our idea for ‘Hannah’s Pick of the Week’ was born,  we hope to feature each week a product that Hannah loves.

Lavender Dryer Sheets

Aren’t these beautiful? The back of the package says:

“ Bring home the scent of lavender with our organic Lavender Dryer Sachets. Each sachet will last up to 6 cycles in the dryer and your laundry will be left with the scent of fresh lavender fields. Afterwards , the lavender will make a great carpet freshener—just open the sachet and sprinkle on your carpet before vacuuming.”

What Hannah loves about these: the beautiful packaging, the lovely lavender scent and the value.

2 comments:

Elsie Gibbs said...

What a lovely idea..a pick of the week :D First of all, I'm so sorry I haven't been in :( We've been insanely busy busy. But I wanted to say that I think what would be my favorite thing for your item of the week this week, would be how practical it is too. That you can use it for more purposes than one :D That's the mom in me coming out :D Well, love ya'll. Hope you're enjoying this summer so far.

Tammy said...

You've been here now and I was so glad to be the one at the shop so I could see you :) And yep, multi-tasking products are the best for Moms because we are the masters of multi-tasking :)Love you!