Monday, June 21, 2010

MIA

Hello Friends,

I have been absent from my blog as we were having difficulties with the blogging program and since I am computer illiterate, I was at the mercy of my computer guru hubby. All is better now, complete with a beautiful new background, kudos to Shabby Creations for her beautiful blog design (and an updated website in the works!)

We have been getting some wonderful/lovely new goodies in the shop…little handmade birdie keychains and little pouffy heart pins, vintage style wrapping paper, more scarves (sold almost completely out of an order the day we put them out!) and locally made appliqued tee shirts for the little ones… and more! And more coming! Yay! (please let me know what kinds of products you would like us to carry, we would love to hear from you).

Yummmm, we have been experimenting with some new soap scents and will be offering them soon… I have a new favorite :)

On the home front, we continue to pack boxes and prepare our home to sell. I think we will be putting it on Craigslist later this week. We have been looking a little north of Wasilla to move to but have nothing specific in mind… I admit that it can be a little unsettling for this Mama!

We continue to love Saturday Market, this is our 8th year and it is going well  (downtown Anchorage, we are on the back row) and we are also doing the Wasilla Farmer’s Market on Wednesdays (weather permitting).

And in the garden we have been enjoying a nice mixture of sun and rain; we have peas, potatoes, beans, zucchini, lettuce and herbs growing quite nicely, as well as a plethora of weeds, lol.

Several of our children are participating in the National Bible Bee www.biblebee.org and it is so nice to hear their precious voices quoting beautiful scriptures throughout the day.

A new Hannah’s Pick is on the way later this week.

XOXO,

Tammy

3 comments:

Elsie Gibbs said...

Wow, beautiful design! I'm praying for the Lord's will in your move. He has something in mind for you all I'm sure. His timing :D Love you all!

Haylee Shields said...

Mama,

I *love* your new look. The delay was definitely worth the outcome!! Looks great! Love you!

Tammy said...

Thank you both :)